More Then One Mod At A Time?

waterboy100

it seems to me that a lot of these mods replace gloal.iff (for example the bat mod and the "replace the buttons with the logitech buttons" mod)

is there a way to currently use both of them or do i have to pick one or the other?

do *we* foresee a way of using more than one mod at a time?

thanks

it seems to me that a lot of these mods replace gloal.iff (for example the bat mod and the "replace the buttons with the logitech buttons" mod)

is there a way to currently use both of them or do i have to pick one or the other?

thanks

Right now, it's an "either or" situation. The only way around it is for one modder to take an existing mod and add his new pieces to it. The modder would just need the permission of the creator of the existing mod to include his work in the new mod.

thanks

The buttons for logitech or 360 controller are in the english and gamedata.iff files. I do not believe they are in the global.iff. The only other mod that people seem to use in the global.iff file is the Late Swing and ball cursor being removed.

My suggestion is to just get the iff.editor and edit the files yourself. Its simple to do. I never modded before and I have done alot of modding to my game. The simple stuff like removing the ball cursor, the late swing early swing,reduced the size of the yellow base runner icons ect... If i can do it I am sure anyone can. All you need is the editor and photoshop or some other editing program. I'll leave the real modding to the great modders on this site,but texture mods like those I listed anyone can do.

Archived