Troubles Downloading From Mvpmods Site

Toleton

Hello Folks: I am having troubles with the site, I can login OK but I can not download anything, always an error message come up saying I have an unfinished or pending download??? as far as I know all downloads I made are finished, I checked it in my download accelerator log. My computer configration is the same, with all protection against intruder, except iexplore was recently updated atomatically, but as far as I know that does not changes anything, please help me, I can not do anything

Thanks a lot Jim, I posted a mail to Trues yesterday as you said but no answer, and still receiveing the same error message today, still can not do anything, does it take time to fix it? please help

Trues is dealing with some family issues right now, so he only gets to the site once or twice a day. Once he has a window of opportunity, I'm sure he'll get it fixed for you.

Sorry, I did not know Trues has family problems, I hope he can manage it OK. I checked PM tracking and it says my PM to him is already read. Still can not download but I will just wait. Thank you all folks and best regards

Archived