Question

nstagtr

I am a HUGE Pittsburgh fan and i wanna try my luck editing some of the images for the stadium.....BUT since i am unable to use the IFF editor because i am using WinXP 64Bit i can't get the files for PNC Park (Image Files). If someone that has them or can get them for me would they be so kind as to send them to me so i can play around with it....I am pretty good with photoshop and wanna see what i can do.

ANY help with this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

No problem nstagtr, my mistake. Sorry to disturb you.

Didn't mean to make it sound as though you were disturbing me.....NO Problem here either......Was there some sort of issue with medric.....if so i apparently didn't know about it......LMAO

i dont think it works on 64bit. i had that problem and had to run it on another computer, there is a PNC Park out and im about to finish mine up. see which of the 2 of these you like or make your own.

LOL, i know it doesn't work on 64....tried it a bunch of times and a bunch of different ways....was just hoping to get the image files....but then again now that i really think about it....not much i can do, even if i edit them then what.....LOL, i still have the issue of getting them back into the IFF file when i am done.

Would be nice if they made that editor work for 64bit versions as well.....i would try more modding but wasn't very successful in using virtualbox.

Archived