Just bought MVP '04 and download Patch 4, what now?

TrickyD

Just joined the board after purchasing MVP '04 last night for the PC. I had originally bought the game for the Xbox last March but was so ticked when I found out about the proression bug that I pawned it off.

I'm a Brewers fan so you can understand why I need quality progression :o

Anyway, did the EA patches improve the progression significantly enough to make the game playable, or are further mods needed to make the progression realistic?

Are there any other mods I should be looking at to help make the game play better?

first there are a few progression files here that are ok, try any one of them. second DL a roster,the more popular the better the chance of it being stable. third DL MVPedit 2.5 or up, it's fairly esay to use, and you can add pics and fine tune atributes and add stats. from there its really easy to do whatever you want with the game. if you need any help just send me a message

Thanks for the tips guys, I definitely appreciate it.

Is there any consensus on a better than the rest progression file, or are any of the tops ones pretty solid?

Final thing too, and I apologize and retract if this is out of bounds, but are there and working No CD patches for the v4 patch? I downloaded a couple but I still got prompted for my CD. Its not really a big deal of course, but I play on a laptop and would prefer not to have to haul the CD around too.

Thanks for the tips guys, I definitely appreciate it.

Is there any consensus on a better than the rest progression file, or are any of the tops ones pretty solid?

Final thing too, and I apologize and retract if this is out of bounds, but are there and working No CD patches for the v4 patch? I downloaded a couple but I still got prompted for my CD. Its not really a big deal of course, but I play on a laptop and would prefer not to have to haul the CD around too.

There is one for Patch 3 that works. Patch 4 is just a roster update anyway...a moot point if you are downloading new rosters from here anyway...especially if it is a *.dat roster patch.

Archived