Can't Download Until...

Royals

I was downloading tc mods. All the downloads seem to be completed. When I try to download another file I receive a message saying something like sorry cannot download until other downloads are complete.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Royals

most computers have chanels to downlaod with. its the os basicly saying its putting the downlaod in line to download, but wont actully do it until1 the ones are done, or 2 there a channel t ouse to do the the download with. its like having 4 slots to download with, but you have 5 items to download, the fifth has to wait until there room for it. or the pie is full and until the pipe release part of the with, that item wont go threw.

mcoll - In this case it's a problem with his account. Others have run into this problem recently. The download system only allows you to download one mod at a time and in his case, something got corrupted, so it thinks that he is still currently downloading a file. Thats why it won't allow him to download a new one.

How do I fix it? I would really like to finish the downloads.

Thanks,

Royals

As Jim stated, its a problem that some accounts have been having. Can't be fixed on your end, Trues (Site Admin) must fix it.

As I posted earlier, send Trues a PM.

Archived