Roster Difference?

quade

fellas, what's the difference between the two rosters available for download (snash and mvpmods). they look very similar. any notable difference from your all's gameplay or personal preferences? thanks.

fellas, what's the difference between the two rosters available for download (snash and mvpmods). they look very similar. any notable difference from your all's gameplay or personal preferences? thanks.

Snash roster are the predecessor to the MVP community rosters. MVP V1.2 is the most recent with attribute modifications to balance out gameplay and sim stats.

MVPMods CR = SnashRos on crack.

MVPMods CR = SnashRos on crack.

because it has reworked sliders? does it play better in your opinion? i guess i'm kinda looking for ups and downs from guys who have played both. thanks fellas.

In 1.2, Catcher's throwing arms were reduced in strength to allow for stolen bases. Batter's walk ratings were increased to allow for more walks. Batter's contact ratings were reduced to reduce hits and allow for more foul balls (I get plenty, between 12-20 per game).

The changes were tested many times in season simulations, and the result is a more realistic totals for league leaders, team totals, etc.

In actually playing the game, the only thing I really notice is that slider's might need slightly tweaked b/c the lower contact might affect Home Run numbers a smal bit. For me, the roster changes are playing really well. More balanced games; fewer games of just singles and home runs.

Lots of hit variety. Every "loud crack" of the bat is not a HR. Sometimes they're deep flys, sometimes hard liners, sometimes off the wall, and yet still some homers.

Archived