Hi All

GForce22

Hey folks,

Just checking in...hadn't been around in a while and figured talk about the new game would be heating up soon.

Hopefully the issues from last year will be remedied, although my guess is few of the problems I observed with player ratings will really be addressed. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. Really curious as to what gameplay/management improvements are made this year.

Hope you all enjoy the holidays (and are still enjoying my TotalMinors ;) )

GH

Hello GForce, thank you for coming back.

I can't wait to see your work for MVP 2005. Have a great holiday season.

No need to thank me...this is a great site and figured it would be the best place to check on the game. But thanks.

However, it is unlikely I will be doing work for MVP 2005...I have a newborn son and another turning 2...what little free time I have will be spent with them. If I do a project, it will be an all-time roster set, something not needed by opening day so I have more of a "whenever" timeline with it.

GH

G-Force, thanks for the rosters and also many blessings for your family in the future.

JPup best of luck with the 2005 rosters. although some may not understand the magnitude of creating a roster, many of us really appreciate the time and dedication that goes into that process.

Hey Greg. Will you be doing TotalMinors again this year?

As I said above, it's very unlikely (granted, I said that before last year too and did it). I just have too much on my plate right now with work responsibilities and, more importantly, family responsibilities. I love doing it, but there is no way I would be able to do opening day rosters in a timely fashion, which kind of kills TotalMinors. An all-time roster is possible, but I think this year I will likely be sitting out of the roster modding aspect of the game.

GH

As I said above, it's very unlikely (granted, I said that before last year too and did it). I just have too much on my plate right now with work responsibilities and, more importantly, family responsibilities. I love doing it, but there is no way I would be able to do opening day rosters in a timely fashion, which kind of kills TotalMinors. An all-time roster is possible, but I think this year I will likely be sitting out of the roster modding aspect of the game.

GH

Ah, I missed that post. I understand. Other things are more important.

Archived