New Yankee Stadium

driz14

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: New Yankee Stadium

File Submitter: driz14

File Submitted: 11 May 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Stadiums

2k9 New Yankee Stadium Update

-Added the Canon, MasterCard, Budweiser, and WB Mason ads on right and left field walls.

-Added the Zales, HR Block, Bank of America, AT&T, Modells, metlife.com, created a new LCD look with a Yankee stadium Inaugural screen, Delta logo, The Sharper Image.com, and Presbyterian Church ad.

-Updated the ads behind homeplate to what is current

-Retextured the batters circle to the green faux grass that is there now.

-Added the Bank of America logo and bankofamerica.com/yankees to the dugouts.

Enjoy it guys!!!

Installation:

Overwrite your existing stadium_nyy.iff file with the one provided:

C:/Program Files/2k Sports/MLB 2k9

Do not forget to back up your old file :)

This is my updated version of the new Yankee Stadium that was already created by bakintime. Thank you to bakintime for doing the framework with the stadium colors. I left his wall colors along with Hess, Budweiser, Casio ads, and the Armitron clock that he added originally. Credit to him for that!

Click here to download this file

Great job! Is there any way to make the first few rows empty so it can look more realistic? :D

Haha, well in defense of Yankee stadium, if I did that, then I would have to remove just as many from Citi Field!! Nobody is buying those mortgage payment priced seats.

Haha, well in defense of Yankee stadium, if I did that, then I would have to remove just as many from Citi Field!! Nobody is buying those mortgage payment priced seats.

Yeah, I was just kidding, lol. Maybe in the next few seasons they will start to fill up if the prices come back down to Earth. Thanks again for the awesome work. ;)

• 2 months later...

How do you add mods? I have no clue. Plz help

Its pretty easy.

Just download the file. Save it to your desktop and then go to your 2k9 directory. Search for the file you are trying to replace move that one to a folder on your desktop called old 2k9 or original 2k9(you dont have to do this part) and copy the new one into the directory. If you dont make the new folder, you can just copy over the old one.

Archived