Saving Earned Player Cards (pc)

CircleChange11

None of the player cards I have earned are showing up in my album (I have only one profile on the game).

I figured the autosave feature would do it, since it works for autosaving the franchise.

So, once that didn't work, I saved the franchise, exited franchise mode, and saved my profile. Still no player cards in my album.

I just finished a game against the Phillies where I unlock 3 Philly player cards. I saved my franchise and went straight to the album ... none of the 9 Philly cards were unlocked.

So, now I'm wondering if it is even possible to save earned player cards on the PC?

Has anyone ben able to save the player cards to where they show up as "unlocked" and count toward accomplishments? If so, can you describe how you were able to save.

I have earned 35+ player cards, but none of them have saved.

If someone earns a player cards and is able to get it to appear as "unlocked" in the player album, could you please report here .... and describe how you were able to save it.

Thanks in advance.

It shows my games played in the schedule screen.

During the game, when I look at the player cards that can be earned during tha game, it shows the ones I've unlocked in the past as "unlocked".

It also shows my "career stats" that count towards unlocking classis stars cards.

But, when I go to the trading cards album, they are all shown as "locked".

Weird.

Archived