FuzzOne's New Project??????????

mugsybutt

Hoping if enough people give FuzzOne some encouragement, he might tackle the task of creating a mod that allows us to import player and team statistics from our dynasties and put them into a printable spreadsheet!

I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm getting tired of writing information down just to make a decent lineup.

Or, maybe someone else might know how this could be done?

:mrgreen:

i guess theres not that much encouragement for an app like this.

Will be starting a new project by the end of this week. And sadly, it will not be the project you have requested. Thanks for the support and efforts though.

fuzZ

i guess theres not that much encouragement for an app like this.

Will be starting a new project by the end of this week. And sadly, it will not be the project you have requested. Thanks for the support and efforts though.

fuzZ

i would like someone to make an editor for stadiums. i've tries, but I can't figure it out. it's driving me nuts.

weet's working on the stadium editor. Not sure when it'll be up or if he'll even decide to release it. I worked with him on it for awhile and progress was coming along good,but then i got distracted with other sideprojects.

stadium editor might not be done by the end of the week, but i guarantee...and i use that term loosely..i'll have something that's going to knock your socks right off...

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!

fuzZ

weet's working on the stadium editor. Not sure when it'll be up or if he'll even decide to release it. I worked with him on it for awhile and progress was coming along good,but then i got distracted with other sideprojects.

stadium editor might not be done by the end of the week, but i guarantee...and i use that term loosely..i'll have something that's going to knock your socks right off...

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!

fuzZ

a datafile editor similar to TuneEdit for HH2004? :shock:

that's what you think is out of this world?...i got something even better...well, depends now since your hopes are all built up on a tuneedit for mvp... :(

still working out the tweeks now. Will let you guys know in a couple of days. Hopefully tomorrow if im lucky..but highly unlikely.

getting back on topic...

was just thinking today how i'd like to see a little app to export mvp2004 stats...

just like for nhl2004, someone wrote a cool app to export stats for every player and standings etc.. that person immediately became a God.

hint hint.

sorry guys i already started on my new project, seems ridiculous to drop it and start a new one. I may eventually do that exporting stats thing. I personally haven't played dynasty,season,or anything in awhile so you can see how im not all that eager for stats.

getting back on topic...

was just thinking today how i'd like to see a little app to export mvp2004 stats...

just like for nhl2004, someone wrote a cool app to export stats for every player and standings etc.. that person immediately became a God.

hint hint.

yes because i obviously program and do this to be considered a God?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived