Olympic Stadium in 2005?

evilselig

Since Olympic Stadium has already been created by EA, do you think they'll keep it as an unlockable stadium for 2005? I really hope so because I'll miss it if they don't...

And does anybody have any idea how many unlockable stadiums there are going to be? I hope Ebbotts is one of them.

The best fans in baseball have got to be Cubbies. There's just that dedication to a team that I find incredible.

Yankee fans also but we're the team that stands out because we're full of bandwagoners, but there are some diehards like Moose, Y4L, MarkB, Donut, and myself.

I have yet to find a team that has fans like Raider Nation in the NFL, they usually go to every game the Raiders play in and they outnumber the home team's fans.

The best fans in baseball have got to be Cubbies. There's just that dedication to a team that I find incredible.

Yankee fans also but we're the team that stands out because we're full of bandwagoners, but there are some diehards like Moose, Y4L, MarkB, Donut, and myself.

I have yet to find a team that has fans like Raider Nation in the NFL, they usually go to every game the Raiders play in and they outnumber the home team's fans.

RED SOX NATION....we're everywhere!

RED SOX NATION....we're everywhere!

bandwagoners. more than half of your "Nation" of idiots, came out of nowere AFTER they won the world series, or when they gave the Yanks a hard time in the playoffs. all year round the Yankees were having a field day feasting on Red Sox on their fans this year, and all of a sudden they win, and now the number of fans has multiplied.

yes i know i said i was taking a temporary retirement, but i rethought and said fuckit, i can't leave the Yankees fans to go down alone.

About 50% of RSN are bandwagon cockroaches that gave up on their teams and became Yankee haters, and eventually Sox fans...

Like that pu*** Jimmy Fallon, in the 1980s he was a (Not sure what team) fan, then in the 90s he became a Yankees fan, and now he's a Sox fan...(He actually said this)...

There have by far more Red Sox bandwaggoners than Yankees. Seriously, the day after Red Sox won the World Series, s*it loads of people in my school had a Red Sox hat on and my school is in New York State for crying out loud.

Most of people I've seen wearing NY hats that I know were people who are actually from New York metro region or Long Island.

as far as the stadium issue, I'm sure EA will include RFK stadium. I thought after renegotiations, the Nationals will indeed remain in DC. Or maybe they'll get a generic stadium. Olympic stadium is well past its prime. A none working retractable roof filled with 5000 people per game...that is just sad. Overall, sports other than hockey in Canada is a failed experiment.

Archived