Uniforms

DonSPa

I have a few more uniform ideas of some older uniforms ,ill upload more if theres still interest especially those that are into nostalgia.Im trying my luck on a 1916 giants and not sure how succesful it will be because of stripes going both directions and with no actual pics but drawings it maybe harder than i think to line up the stripes *lol*

I have a few more uniform ideas of some older uniforms ,ill upload more if theres still interest especially those that are into nostalgia.Im trying my luck on a 1916 giants and not sure how succesful it will be because of stripes going both directions and with no actual pics but drawings it maybe harder than i think to line up the stripes *lol*

man those will be somme hard ones to make

but im sure u can do it

yeah i know its not gonna be easy at all and the colors probally wont be as acurate but hopefully close to the what the real ones were,they were uuugly but i thought they would be interesting to see.

thnx olerud that helps some with how many stripes.I have drawings from the halloffame uniform data base but wasnt sure how acurate.I was even trying to find an actual jersey from a few of those jersey sites but no luck.Probally cause no one would actually buy one *lol*

dang those uniforms have been used before and i was hoping i had something different *lol* oh well ill give em a shot anyways. Yeah rroy that helps alot,Siince they used the home uniform ill try the road with the gray and purple and see how that turns out.Thnx guys

Archived