This Game Is Unplayable

Vikrant

The outfield errors, post patch, make this game worthless. I feel sorry for all the Modders who wasted their time trying to MOD a game that is unplayable. 2kSports is concentrating on 2k10 so I don't think there will be another patch. I should have gotten a PS3 and bought MLB-The Show instead.

How about you learning how to search? There's already a thread that has been devoted to this. It was made because the 2k9 guys are sick of having to read complaints about their game. So a thread was made on the suggestion of one of the 2k9 users and it has been working. That is until you had to come along and make this useless thread.

If you don't like the game. Don't play it.

learn how to play is all I got, post patch I have had ONE outfield error in 100+ games

What I have noticed is with most people that have this complaint are using a NO-DVD exe, and most the commonly found no-dvd EXE is retail not the patched version. Basically they think they have the patched version when they do not

Turn fielding errors to 0 and accept glitches as errors. That is my solution to the problem.

The ranting in your post makes it useless. I feel sorry that you had to waste your time writing it.

EDIT: @KRAW

I have tried many, many, different exe's with no luck. Maybe it's the way I play, I don't know, I don't see what I could possibly be doing wrong. Most people have the glitches but some don't, who knows.

Also, great sig! haha

learn how to play is all I got, post patch I have had ONE outfield error in 100+ games

What I have noticed is with most people that have this complaint are using a NO-DVD exe, and most the commonly found no-dvd EXE is retail not the patched version. Basically they think they have the patched version when they do not

I had a DVD one, it wasn't any good. But w/e. Funny sig Kraw, my Yanks are setting records!!!

The outfield errors, post patch, make this game worthless. I feel sorry for all the Modders who wasted their time trying to MOD a game that is unplayable. 2kSports is concentrating on 2k10 so I don't think there will be another patch. I should have gotten a PS3 and bought MLB-The Show instead.

if that's how you feel - then do so, and QUIT WASTIN MAH BANDWIDTH!!! :mad: :diablo:

i really dont see how anyone can say this game is not playable at least not since people have worked out sliders etc.At first when i played i was getting frustrated and almost gave up but now i actually enjoy playing this game.Yeah it has flaws but can be overlooked.The only thing i still have probs with is sometimes between the 6th and 8th innings ill crash.Sucked one time because i had a perfect game into i think it was the 7th inning and it crashed but to say this game is unplayable just means he hasnt really read thru the threads to see what he can do

had perfect game blown when catcher locked up on tapper in front of plate, but otherwise I'm loving this game, i can actually draw a walk and can get the cpu looking every once in a while...plus the pitching is fun because it is a challenge since every pitch seems to break a little different, I tried playing the show on my ps2, and have since hung up mvp and it is hard to look at after the beauty of 2k9...i miss the franchise mode of MVP but not much else, pithcing seems boring when i try to go back to just hitting buttons...

Archived