my only big concern

The_Cards

i don't think that you guys should worry about the ads. We'll fix those. They just need to get the structures right.

can't wait for some screens of GABP. they better fix centerfield.

gotta get the basics right before you can add features

EA better have fixed Great American Ballpark and SBC Park. The whole right field wall sucked in SBC, and GAB was just really boring. But the worst of all was probably Dodger Stadium. People who have been there in person have told me that it's really beautiful, but EA made the place so lifeless.

Why is this image hosted in ImageShack?

All the other MVP 2005 screens had the fake ads.

You Photoshopped this and fooled everyone, almost...

or maybe he just saved it to his computer and hosted it through imageshack. don't jump to conclusions, i don't think Kc would do that.

or maybe he just saved it to his computer and hosted it through imageshack. don't jump to conclusions, i don't think Kc would do that.

Dude, the AD is positioned wrong, first. Look at the New Era ad, you can EASILY see it's inserted there. It's also akwardly angled.

Second, all the screenshots of the game have fake ads, and now this one suddenly has real ones?

Spare me the BS.

EA better have fixed Great American Ballpark and SBC Park. The whole right field wall sucked in SBC

and they should actually have the ball splash in the water, not bounce on some concrete looking thing....would be cool of there were ppl in paddle boat thingies in the water...

and having fireworks in EVERY stadium makes it seem too general...they should have those for stadiums that don't do anything special and have the other ones like SBC park shooting out water in the air and the fog horn

Definitely has a lot of gameplay problems, and like you guys said, fireworks cannot happen in every stadium. Wrigley Field has its own problems with falling concrete, they don't need a wild fire after the fireworks set it ablaze.

Custom home run trots would help with dull home run scenes. I would like some sort of stat at the bottom of the screen like on t.v. (they always boast "TV Presentation"). If in a dynasty, it should say something like "26th home run of the season, 85th run batted in" and if they are coming up on a career or season mark or if they lead the league in something (same thing for batter entrances; I want to see T-1st (NL) under some statistical category when they come to the plate). Ex:

#13 Alex Rodriguez 3B

AVG.----HR----RBI----SB----SLUG.----OBP.

.320------46-----108-----4-------.734-------.498

----------1st-ML----------------------------------------

(hope that comes out right when I post it)

I love that in NCAA.

Archived