Mlb Thingy

rows24

Ive have the mlb thingy downloaded to my desktop, Im trying to add the new sunglasses mod to my current global iff. When I open up the mlb thingy and i try to select my mlb 2k9 folder it keeps reverting back to the folder I started from.

If there is anyone out there that uses the mlb thingy can u give detailed instrucions on how to use it.

Ok than my program isnt working correctly. If i want to add the sunglasses mod where do I extract it to. Obviously its not working. For one Im not a modder and its not working. If anyone has a better reply than that I would appreciate it.

Ok than my program isnt working correctly. If i want to add the sunglasses mod where do I extract it to. Obviously its not working. For one Im not a modder and its not working. If anyone has a better reply than that I would appreciate it.

Hey, listen up. A couple of things. DO NOT EVER BUMP YOUR THREADS AGAIN. You waited SIXTEEN minutes for a response? You really displayed an impressive amount of patience there. What is wrong with you.

And tiedyed helped you and you didn't even know it.

You can't get anymore detailed then the instructions Kraw has on the download page

He told you that there was good instructions for this program and he told you where you can find these instructions. Now it is up to you. Now you have to actually make an effort and read these same directions and then you will get your download to work. I believe it works for everyone else because they actually made an attempt to do something for themselves instead of relying on the rest of the world.

Yank 4life I dont think I bumped my thread, I simply responded to the message that was left after mine. I dont appreciate your tone in your reply. If I feel that I am having a problem with something than I feel i have the right to ask questions about it and c if there is something I am missing. That is why I left detailed steps about what I was trying to do. I guess no one around here ever has problems or misunderstands things. Like I explained before after installing the program and first running it it will not allow me to select the MLB 2k9 Folder. It goes right back to the root directory where MLB 2k9 is installed on the C drive which is my program files(x86). Im running windows vista. When I try to select the browse folder wont ever close out. I have to close it with the task manager.

Yank 4life I dont think I bumped my thread, I simply responded to the message that was left after mine. I dont appreciate your tone in your reply. If I feel that I am having a problem with something than I feel i have the right to ask questions about it and c if there is something I am missing. That is why I left detailed steps about what I was trying to do. I guess no one around here ever has problems or misunderstands things. Like I explained before after installing the program and first running it it will not allow me to select the MLB 2k9 Folder. It goes right back to the root directory where MLB 2k9 is installed on the C drive which is my program files(x86). Im running windows vista. When I try to select the browse folder wont ever close out. I have to close it with the task manager.

Look man, you did bump your thread. But I don't want to dwell on that. I think the main thing is that you got some problem getting a program to run. Let's just concentrate on that. One guy told you where the instructions were for this and that should have been a good starting point for it.

Since this is a utility that Kraw released, it is over at Eamods. Support for this program really should start over there only because Kraw spends more time there and is more likely to see your post. Not that you shouldn't post it here, but I would start there. Most users are members of both sites as you know.

Part of your problem is that you are running Vista. That system can be a pain in the neck at times. That could be a small part of what is wrong. Have you tried running this program under administrative rights? Sometimes that makes a difference.

Yeah i run it under me, which I am the administrator. I wonder if I have it installed under the correct program file directory to run in. I know there are 2. There is the regular one and the the (x860 where 2k9 is installed.

Ive have the mlb thingy downloaded to my desktop, Im trying to add the new sunglasses mod to my current global iff. When I open up the mlb thingy and i try to select my mlb 2k9 folder it keeps reverting back to the folder I started from.

If there is anyone out there that uses the mlb thingy can u give detailed instrucions on how to use it.

after you select the folder the program creates a INI to save that location. It then relaunches itself and looks for that INI file, if it does not find the INI file it starts the process over. Sounds like vista is blocking MLB-Thingy from creating the INI file.

Hey fellas thanks that worked. i uninstalled and installed it to my desktop its working now.

ok maybe not. When the program opens I browse to use dds file that I unpacked for the glasses. after i select it and hit start it logs onto the internet to mlbmods page that is soon to come. I need a little more helkp with this thing. Just cant get it right or dont know if im doing it right.

Archived