Zeroing Out Stats

FredGherkin

Does anyone know which file in the database folder needs to be zeroed out in order to start fresh, yet keep the sttributes that are already there? Or a way to do such a thing that's easier. I know that I've ssen it here somewhere, but a search didn't find anything.

I only play the first year over and over to avoid the nonsensical retirements and trades. I'm just trying to avoid editing all of the players again when starting a new dynasty. (I don't necessarily agree with the attributes that come with the rosters so I edit them.)

Does anyone know which file in the database folder needs to be zeroed out in order to start fresh, yet keep the sttributes that are already there? Or a way to do such a thing that's easier. I know that I've ssen it here somewhere, but a search didn't find anything.

I only play the first year over and over to avoid the nonsensical retirements and trades. I'm just trying to avoid editing all of the players again when starting a new dynasty. (I don't necessarily agree with the attributes that come with the rosters so I edit them.)

So why don't you just edit the attributes before you start a season, and save them that way? Then you can start a new season over and over and your ratings will always be what you want them to be.

I think emath definitely has the right idea. It's what I do.

Fred, to enjoy some change in your game you could download my Random Schedule Creator, that way you don't have to play the same season over and over again.

I think emath definitely has the right idea. It's what I do.

Fred, to enjoy some change in your game you could download my Random Schedule Creator, that way you don't have to play the same season over and over again.

You know, for as great as the graphic mods have been over the years, your ratings calculators, and the above mentioned schedule generator are some of the coolest ideas yet. I kinda forgot about this one til you just mentioned it.

Sorry to change the subject (well sorta changed it anyway).

Stats or Attributes?

If the stats follow below, if attributes can you just use MVP Edit?

I was able to zero out the historical stats pretty easily by deleting the Career.dat and Careerp.dat out of the database folder. Just cut them and put them somewhere that you can access them later on if you want. Secondly, take a hist.dat from a Classics Mod such as TC10 and copy and replace over your existing hist.dat in your database folder. This will 0 out all stats in a franchise. There has to be a hist.dat in the folder to avoid a crash. The career.dat and careerp.dat do not need to be present in order to start a dynasty. It will still display the previsous year stats in the league leaders section, however, they will not show up as part thier career totals. Hope this helps if I am following you correctly, if not just ignore me.

I was able to zero out the historical stats pretty easily by deleting the Career.dat and Careerp.dat out of the database folder. Just cut them and put them somewhere that you can access them later on if you want. Secondly, take a hist.dat from a Classics Mod such as TC10 and copy and replace over your existing hist.dat in your database folder. This will 0 out all stats in a franchise. There has to be a hist.dat in the folder to avoid a crash. The career.dat and careerp.dat do not need to be present in order to start a dynasty. It will still display the previsous year stats in the league leaders section, however, they will not show up as part thier career totals. Hope this helps if I am following you correctly, if not just ignore me.

Exactly what I was looking for, myseason. Thanks a lot.

So why don't you just edit the attributes before you start a season, and save them that way? Then you can start a new season over and over and your ratings will always be what you want them to be.

Already thought of that and thought that I had such a save tucked away. Just trying to avoid having to do it all over again.

Just downloaded that the other day. Great stuff.

Archived