MVP Baseball 2005 Live Count-Down

SolidWing68

This is not a suggestion for the site itself, rather for the game that is based after the site or something..MVP Baseball 2005, a Live Count-Down script or something. I know you know that some other popular videogames's websites have had count-downs and thats the kind I'm talking about it. I mean it's pretty clear to say that the release date for PC and Consoles that it will be March First(03/01/05), EBGames, Gamestop, Gamespot all have that date. So just a cool idea, maybe something that can be put on the mainpage somewhere, see ya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh yea mega, your right EA did do a count-down thing for 04. But I'm talking about one for this website."

My bad, I thought you meant at the official website.

good job Trues, and GREAT suggestion Solid.

Thanks moose, great to know that my suggestions are some what of use. And one more small thing trues, instead of having the et Num Seconds why not have it where the hour, minute and seconds are counted-down like you see it go from 10..9..8 and so on.

Thanks moose, great to know that my suggestions are some what of use. And one more small thing trues, instead of having the et Num Seconds why not have it where the hour, minute and seconds are counted-down like you see it go from 10..9..8 and so on.

yeah i prob wont get mine till august just like mvp 04, and mvp 03 i got like the september after it came out....maybe this year will be different...lol

Yeah, I'm currently looking for a dynamic java script to use in the header but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it to work with cpgnuke.

Archived