Mvp 08 Crashes

fede86

Hi guys, I have this big problem with MVP 08. I have the original CDs from MVP Baseball 2005, I've just started playing again from a couple of days and everything was cool. Now I've just installed the MVP 08 mod, the game starts just fine but everytime I try to load a game it crashes! How so? Can anyone help me please? A friend of mine told me that the problem could be the "stadium" folder so I changed it back with the original one from the 2005 version but the effort was worthless, it's still crashing! Oh, I don't know if you need to know but I have 2 GBs of ram.

Please help! :unknw:

I have installed only the 08 mod (and then its updated version "08_update", but did not work without it and does not work with it), nothing else. I've tried with like every stadium, crashes everytime also with the original folder, like I said before. Don't know what to do... Could the models.big be the problem? Someone told me to get this thing "models_08_RC3.TiT" but I can't find.

About the rosters, I'm using the KG's baseball 7.1 update but I it was crashing also with the original folder.

I have installed only the 08 mod (and then its updated version "08_update", but did not work without it and does not work with it), nothing else. I've tried with like every stadium, crashes everytime also with the original folder, like I said before. Don't know what to do... Could the models.big be the problem? Someone told me to get this thing "models_08_RC3.TiT" but I can't find.

About the rosters, I'm using the KG's baseball 7.1 update but I it was crashing also with the original folder.

You installed the following?: http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...all-08-MLB.html

*Try installing it just by itself. Not over a copy of MVP 05. During the install, TiT will ask you for the '05 discs.

Start with just a default install of '08 and work from there. Also, what are your system specs? The '08 mod is more graphic intensive than a vanilla install of MVP 05.

Hi guys, I have this big problem with MVP 08. I have the original CDs from MVP Baseball 2005, I've just started playing again from a couple of days and everything was cool. Now I've just installed the MVP 08 mod, the game starts just fine but everytime I try to load a game it crashes! How so? Can anyone help me please? A friend of mine told me that the problem could be the "stadium" folder so I changed it back with the original one from the 2005 version but the effort was worthless, it's still crashing! Oh, I don't know if you need to know but I have 2 GBs of ram.

Please help! :unknw:

I'm having problems with that mod too, clean install. Let me know of you discover a solution.

Archived