Steals Sliders...

Mathew

It seems no matter how or who no one can steal a base in this game. I'm not sure if its something i'm missing in the controls or the timing of it but I've watch plenty of CPU games and they always get caught stealing. I was wondering what every one else is using?

at the moment i cant access my game to see my sliders but u can adjust the sliders under running diffuculty to up your baserunning speed it may also help to lower the CPU fielders speed a little and also i believe u can go into your teams roster for each player and up thier speed there as well.I steal 2nd about 3-4 steals ,stealing 3rd is little harder but is possible and stealing home ive only done once.

Whatever button u use to lead off ,lead off just to the point before the pitcher throws over.Hold the button down and time it just right before the pitcher throws home and take off.Ive also found a glitch that if you time it right as the pitcher throws a pickoff and u release the button ,the runner will dive back and then gets up and runs without the firstbaseman even throwing to second

Archived