One For The Chief: A 2009 Cleveland Indians Fantasy Dyanasy

Mathew

071003_Cleveland_Indians_logo.jpg

After looking around the dynasty forums a bit I noticed there wasn't too many Fantasy Dynasty's. So I thought I would stand out from the crowd a bit and start one myself. I thought half the fun people have with normal dynasties is that they can relate to certain players and see how that are doing. I thought to my self how can I make to to where everyone can see everything compiled in my league? We're talking from Minors to Majors here. So I decided along with my daily Box score I'm going to use the all encompassing SavReader data to make a website that I update as much as possible. This way everyone can relate. You want to see how a certain team did in the fantasy draft? click'em. You want to see where a one of you favorite players are now playing the game? Click'em. You want to see how your local minor league team is doing? Click'em. This way we will all be able to have a in-depth discussion on the league and how things are coming together etc.

I'm currently all played up through May 1st and will be posting box scores from there on. I'm using MVP 08 mod, Most recent portraits, KG's Rosters, and the latest stadiums and uni's. I hope everyone enjoy's this experiment as much as I will enjoy playing it.

NOW LETS GET ONE FOR THE CHIEF!

post-57811-1248505794_thumb.jpg

Pedro Martinez has no hitter broken up in the bottom of the 8th by Cleveland's Adam Rosales. It was all New York in this game as the Cleveland Indians got nailed 9 - 1. Cliff lee had his worst outing of the year allowing 9 hits on 4 runs in 7.2IP to take his record to 3 - 1. Yes, Its only the end of April but if the Indians want to keep things within control they need to win and win fast. They are now 9GB of the Division leading Twins.

post-57811-1248506181_thumb.jpg

3755237673_2af218bd21_o.jpg

Joe Mauer continues his dominance at the plate going 4 - 5 with a 2B and a run scored. The game helped him raise his Major League leading average to .411. True there is much of the season to go but maybe all the talk about Joe being the First Catcher to ever hit .400 in a season could be true. Jeff Francis started the game and left in the 5th with it tied before Anthony Swarzak came on in relief to get the win. Carlos Marmol then came in the the 9th to get his 5 Save on the season.

3755483799_21cee08b5b_o.jpg

I really can't justify this game with a write up. I mean just looking at it is ridiculous. It looks as if i'm in desperate need of sliders. So please if you can pass along a few of your suggestions.

• 1 month later...

Archived