Spring Training parks

LetsGoOakland

I don't know if there are any. I was looking at the screenshots and one of the new, "generic" stadiums has the Stockton Ports (the new Single-A club for the A's) playing in one of them. Hopefully there are spring training parks with spring training jerseys (a picture of Omar Vizquel in the "G" spring training Giants hat with the solid black jersey, so I believe those are in).

Stockton Ports outfielder:

05.jpg

Omar Vizquel fielding a grounder in Spring Training hat/jersey:

03.jpg

NOTE: This is for the X-Box version, I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Some speculate that is SBC Park or a new Spring Training stadium? I think it's SBC Park. I've been to it (the day it opened versus the Brewers) only once. Some say there aren't any palm trees at SBC and that's how they know it is a spring training park. Well, I couldn't find any pictures of palm trees in left field but they do have plenty of them outside (a specific number symbolic of something, I don't remember). Also, I believe it is SBC because of the familiar brick pattern, plus it strikes me as the layout of SBC in the left field bleachers:

pacbel02.jpg

Possible spring training park or just an added minor league park?

X-Box

04.jpg

Gamecube

05.jpg

X-Box (looks like it oould be a park for Grapefruit League games)

05.jpg

PC (most likely minor league stadium in a rural area):

05.jpg

oakland,

i live in phoenix and ive been to most of the spring training parks around here and those pics arent any of em.they may be pics of some grapefruit stadiums though

Yeah, that's what I meant, Grapefruit League. I've been to Spring Training as well. In MLB 2005, they had pre-season stadiums and one in "Tempe, AZ" that looked like the one the A's use.

maybe their created stadiums

No, I confirmed one as Tinker Field in Orlando, Florida. It's the minor league/spring training park next to the Citrus Bowl. You can see in both pictures the large bowl stadium. They are identical. Now, the Orange Bowl is now butted up against the right field wall.

Archived