Oslb Recruiting For Mature Players

Gordo

Any mature guys who want to get involved in a realistic baseball experience please consider our small, but competitive league. We've had a couple of guys who couldn't handle the heat recently, so we have room. We currently have 5-6 guys geared up for Season 4 and we're going to change things up.....

We're going to have each owner control 3 teams! We'll do a draft and then you'll take your squads into a weekly 2 out of 3 mini-tournament with rotating pitcher slots. We have yet to decide how the season's champ will be determined, but that's the least of it. We're also going to look into improved roster tweaks so that unrealistic HR totals are a thing of the past and more varied hitting comes into play!

We are more of a purist baseball league, allowing you to pick and choose your pitching, hitting and running strategies any way that you want. However, we want guys who are also into the commeradere of the league, chatting up the pros and cons and what we need to improve as well as anything else that seems needing discussion.

We'll generally follow the guidelines and rules as spelled out on our site.... so take a look and see if you have what it takes to get in there with us and play some real ball!

SITE LINK: Old School League Baseball

Check out the "Essentials" tab

Hope to hear from you. PM me here or contact me on AIM: daflyboys2k3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had a delay for everyone's personal reasons, but we will be drafting very soon. You'll have a 2/3 series each week against your opponent. AIM (daflyboys2k3) or PM me here.

You need to have the MVP08 mod installed (but not further modded); hi-speed connection; knowledge of how to put files into your MVP game.

P.S. Season ending injury/surgery guys will not be eligible in the rosters we're using.

We had a delay for everyone's personal reasons, but we will be drafting very soon. You'll have a 2/3 series each week against your opponent. AIM (daflyboys) or PM me here.

You need to have the MVP08 mod installed (but not further modded); hi-speed connection; knowledge of how to put files into your MVP game.

P.S. Season ending injury/surgery guys will not be eligible in the rosters we're using.

If you're still recruiting I'm interested. I've played MVP 2005 on MVP for nearly two years and decided it's time to see what's up with online play.

As mature as they come, ivy league grad, business owner. This is just my escape :)

please PM me if any slots are available.

^^^^

This guy turned out to be a big jackass.... pompous and arrogant as hell. I doubt he'll be around here again, but just in case....steer clear of him before he gets you into one of his pyramid schemes or asks you to scrape the gum off the bottom of his shoe!

YOu would think being an "ivy league grad" (ya right.... you would think he would have capitalized that!) had something to do with being mature. Hardly.

Archived