Best Fit For My Pc

pedo

I was wondering what would the best graphics and best quality be for my pc with this game. I have a gateway with intel core 2 quad q8200 with 8 gb ssr 2 memory. graphics card is nvidia geforce gt120. I guess my real question is on the video settings for my game what would be the best ideal for what i have

hmmm not even sure if its a good graphics card...i know nvidia is a good company...just how exactly would i max out the 8 gb ddr2 memory?

He's talking about the settings in-game. Fire you game up, set all the graphical details as high as they will go, and see how the game plays.

If it doesn't run smooth, start reducing some of the graphical settings.

yea thats what i have it on now...i change the resolution as well and it looks cleaner...the problem i was having with all the max settings was just sometimes when i was batting. like it would slow up a bit so the fast balls were killing me lol

wonderful post joerudi...i tried changin that during the game...i really dont have a problem with edges and what not...also the frame rate im at is 75..should i lower that?...it does make things look a lil bit nicer but also kind of slows it down when i use the msaa settings..hmmm

Thanks Jay, I was looking for this thread myself. Now I've got more settings to play with. :drinks:

Yeah, I totally had forgot about that (MSAA settings) too when you mentioned you had got your new card.  

Just come out to eat once in a while.   :D

hmmm not even sure if its a good graphics card...i know nvidia is a good company...just how exactly would i max out the 8 gb ddr2 memory?

NVIDIA, IMO, are not a good company. Their policies stink, their customer support seems to be non-existent when they screw up, and they won't do anything about it until they start getting too much heat from it and are threatened with huge monetary losses.

That said, the GT120 is actually a 9500GT that's been re-branded for OEM equipment.

As Maestro said, the best way to get your settings right is simply to crank the settings up and play a few games. If you start getting slow-downs, just pop them down one-by one until you get a balance of best visual quality with no dropping in performance.

If your current card is playing the game well enough, I doubt you'd need to look for a new card.

Archived