Xbox 1, Xbox360, And Pc Problem

SESbb30

okay, I had my xbox1 and my pc setup to ftp and it worked fine, but then i decided to hook up xbox live on my 360 to get some DLC for skate2, i had some trouble re-setting the connection for some reason, but i didnt think anything of it, but now that i have that set up, i cant ftp to my xbox1 anymore. does anyone know what the deal is? i have all settings the same, i double and triple checked, i have no clue what the problem is. :huh:

Oh, im sharing the internet connection with my 360 to get on xbox live fyi. two different ethernet cables, one for each system, but i just unplug the other one when i want to do something on the other.

i have the ip set manually on the xbox. and it stayed the same.

I never have luck with that. It has to be in DHCP mode. I"m not network savvy really. I generally need cookbooks.

I've noticed sometimes that when it's does get messed up, DHCP info will be blank. Then, I make sure it's correct in the manual mode, then after a short time, that info. will transfer over to the DHCP mode and it works (provided all of the numbers are matching up with my router administrator's panel stuff).

Don't even ask me what DHCP means. For all I care it's shorthand for ordering, Decaf Heavy on the Cream Please!

Archived