Montreal Expos -> Washington Nationals Ver .00000000001

wilmer007

I guess I should download this version then. The first one worked great and looks terrific. I've been trying to edit the team name in Fuzz's program but it won't let me get beyond 6 letters or so.

How does one type in full names with Fuzz's program? TIA........I know this has been discussed before, but damn if I can find where.

Regards;

You must have exported it wrong becuase it works for me

I did what the read me said. I extracted all 5 files to the data directory, and that didn't work so i even tried it with all the roster files too and that still didn't work. What did you do?

i just exported all 5 files to the data directory i have no clue of what u did wrong sorry

Do you have these mods installed:

KC's Total NL and AL Uniform Update

KC's Washington Nationals Logo Fix

DMX's Washington Nations Alternate Uniforms

Cuz it might be that this one is conflicting with the others

I guess I should download this version then. The first one worked great and looks terrific. I've been trying to edit the team name in Fuzz's program but it won't let me get beyond 6 letters or so.

How does one type in full names with Fuzz's program? TIA........I know this has been discussed before, but damn if I can find where.

Regards;

to rename a team mvp studio it has to have the amount of letters.example--montreal expos

--washinng natio

thats as far as you can go.

Bingo i got it to work. Turns out i didn't extract all 5 files as i thought i did.

Now as to your questions about how he did it. I somewhat kinda think i figured it out. If you start a game in exhibition you notice that the Nationals are now ranked 4th. But wait a sec they finished almost dead last and in 5th in the NL East last year so how is that possible. That's simple he used a team who had a good year. Now the question is which team did he use? Well start the exhibition game and you find out that the "Nationals" went 95-67 last year. Hmm now which team had that record last year? Well listen to the announcer when he announces the teams and he says "Today's game is between, the Boston Red-Sox (and what sounds like Mets at the end) vs the "other team". Hmm looks to me like he used the Boston Red Sox. :)

But that doesn''t make sense either because Washington is 10 characters and Boston is 6 characters. And Nationals has 9 characters and Red-Sox has 7 characters s how is that possible? Well my theory is he also used the Mets and somehow combined the character limitation of both the Boston Red-Sox and the New York Mets to form a new team with 10 characters for the Team City and 10 characters for the Team Name. Doesn't make much sense i know but that's my theory.

When I did it, none of that happened. They were ranked 25th and had the Expos record and I didn't have the sound on so I don't know about that.

Yes i just did it too and the Announcer said "Montreal Expos" problem was i did it an updated roster that wasn't the default roster when the game loads up. If you use the EA Roster from 8/31/04 You should see and hear everything i said happened to me. So try using the default roster and you'll see it. Guess his secret to how he did it was revealed (if my theory is correct). :)

Yes i just did it too and the Announcer said "Montreal Expos" problem was i did it an updated roster that wasn't the default roster when the game loads up. If you use the EA Roster from 8/31/04 You should see and hear everything i said happened to me. So try using the default roster and you'll see it. Guess his secret to how he did it was revealed (if my theory is correct). :)

So if I load up my edited rosters, the logos won't work?

Sweet, now we got everything that's Nationals, except the RFK Stadium...someone do it dammit! :lol: Heck MVP 2005's coming out soon so I guess I might have to wait for that to come out to play in that stadium eh.

How did you get the jersey .bmp files to show up at the uniform selection screen?

So if I load up my edited rosters, the logos won't work?

If you load the default roster (EA) you should still have everything the same. So the logo, name change, jersey's, etc.. should still be there, and you should see what i was talking about. But if you load an edited roster like for instance Emil's Roster Update you won't see what i mean. Basically the logos and stuff will still be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived