| Seattle Mariners Dynasty |

louie31313

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Pirates :p

Nice dyansty you have going, louie

~thanks Joey and yeah GO PIRATES! :D

There must be someting to PIT's early season schedule, b/c when I simmed seasons in both Baseball Mogul and Out of the Park X (10), PIT was out to an early NLC lead ... then fell off to have a losing season.

i also assume they did have an "easy" schedule for April but i looked at it:

pitsched.jpg

i only see that the teams they must defeat there are the Reds and Nats..but look at that, they've even swept the Marlins and ATL..

Pirates Pitching is really good this season: T-3rd in ERA, 7th WHIP

i don't see the Pirates fall-off unless they have a major injury especially a pitcher

If this keeps up, Texas is going to be the most hated team in the dynasty forum.

FWIW, they're in my division in my SA Stallions dynasty as well.

yeah man, in my previous dynasties in MLB 07-08 the show, the Rangers always wins the West! always beating out the Angels by a margin of 5++ games as i can remember, maybe that's because of their many power bats.

hope you do well in your cool dynasty! :D

Looks like some great games, louie, congrats on the streak!  Now you just have to get out of the cellar!   B)

There aren't many teams that I am less interested in than the Mariners ... but, you have made this dynasty interesting. I'm a follower!

I like how you tell the story with pictures, I try to do the same thing.

~thanks for following guys!:D i hope i get the Angels this time, because in other games (the show, mlb2k) i can't beat them (mainly because of Vlad) especially in the previous years with K-rod as their closer, ( i find it difficult to get his pitches with his delivery in The Show) but now maybe i have a big chance,

Game 37

JOHJIMA TIES IT WITH A 3-RUN DINGER, GUTIERREZ WINS IT WITH A WALK-OFF HOMER!! MARINERS WIN BACK-AND-FORTH SLUGFEST!

*SEATTLE AND LOS ANGELES COMBINE FOR 6 HOMERS

37game.jpg

Full Boxscore

37gamehighlights.jpg

~i don't know what happened to FRAPS in the 9th inning so i don't have screens.. but that HR by Gutierrez (it helped that the red circle appeared in the inside part of the zone so i took my chance and push the stick up) only made it by inches beyond the yellow line at left!

Archived