Nfl Fantasy Help

redsox

If you had Antonio Gates and Brent Celek, which TE would you start this week? Gates had a great game last week, but he's playing Denver this week while Celek is playing the Raiders. Right now I have Celek starting, but I just can't get around to benching Gates.

What do you guys think?

If you had Antonio Gates and Brent Celek, which TE would you start this week? Gates had a great game last week, but he's playing Denver this week while Celek is playing the Raiders. Right now I have Celek starting, but I just can't get around to benching Gates.

What do you guys think?

Lol my little cousin has both of them too. I have Dallas Clark and he has a bye week, so I thought of trading for Celek. It's a really tough call.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some trade help. This is my first year in a Fantasy Football league and I am not as knowledgeable with the fantasy football as I am with fantasy baseball. So, don't be shocked at how shitty my team is currently.

Starting

QB - Tom Brady (traded Calvin Johnson and Big Ben to get him)

WR - Larry Fitzgerald (drafted)

WR - Austin Collie (picked up from FA)

RB - Darren Sproles (picked up from FA)

RB - Marshawn Lynch (drafted)

TE - Antonio Gates (drafted)

K - Jay Feely (picked up from FA / replacing weekly ever since I dropped David Akers)

DEF - Arizona (picked up from FA / replacing weekly as well based on matchup)

Bench

QB - Eli Manning (drafted)

WR - Mike Wallace (picked up from FA)

WR - Torry Holt (picked him for this week since Jacksonville is playing Tennessee)

RB - Tim Hightower (picked up from FA)

TE - Brent Celek (drafted)

There is a possibility for me to receive Steve Slaton and Chad Ochocinco in return for Tom Brady. This would surely upgrade me at both WR and RB positions, but at the cost of losing Brady. And with Eli struggling the past few weeks, I am a little nervous in making him my starting QB. There is actually a side deal that was offered where I would get Kyle Orton for Tim Hightower. If both of these two trades go through, would you think that it would help me?

I am currently ranked 5th in my league (head-to-head league). Here's the record for all the teams in the league:

Ranked 1st (7-0)

Ranked 2nd (6-1)

Ranked 3rd (5-2)

Ranked 4th (4-3)

Ranked 5th (3-4) * Me

Ranked 6th (3-4)

Ranked 7th (3-4)

Ranked 8th (3-4)

Ranked 9th (3-4)

Ranked 10th (2-5)

Ranked 11th (2-5)

Ranked 12th (1-6)

We have two divisions, and the top two teams from each league get into the playoffs, and after that it's purely based on ranks (total number of points scored is the tie-breaker). 8 teams get into the playoffs.

Archived