Swapping Out A Total Conversion

Guest JWClubbie

Guest JWClubbie

I want to try out the MVP Caribe Mod so when My season is over I can play the winter ball leagues. IS there an easy way I could convert back to the regular MLB mode when I wanna switch back?

I want to try out the MVP Caribe Mod so when My season is over I can play the winter ball leagues. IS there an easy way I could convert back to the regular MLB mode when I wanna switch back?

You can install multiple MVP mods on the same PC. I have an all time mod I am working on, and the 08 mod (updated for 09). Assuming you have enough hard drive space, you can install MVP 05, or one of the many TC's out there, as many times as you want.

Guest JWClubbie

The only thing I am concerned with is having to reinstall all my MLB stuff. Can you give me a quick descripion on how to be able to play caribe and MLB without having to reinstall anything? Thanks so much bud!

The only thing I am concerned with is having to reinstall all my MLB stuff. Can you give me a quick descripion on how to be able to play caribe and MLB without having to reinstall anything? Thanks so much bud!

1. Under your EA Sports folder, make a new folder named "MVP Caribe".

2. Copy everything from your MVP Baseball 2005 folder (all files and subfolders) to the MVP Caribe folder. You now have two separate installations of MVP 2005.

3. Run the MVP Caribe installer. When it asks you where to install the mod, point it to the Caribe folder that you created. Once the installation is complete, you will now have two separate installations - one for MVP 2005 and one for MVP Caribe

4. If you want to create a desktop icon for MVP Caribe, simply copy the one you have for MVP 2005 and then modify the path inside the icon properties to point to the MVP Caribe folder.

You can use this process over and over to install as many Conversion mods as you want. You just need to make sure you have enough hard drive space for each installation.

Archived