For Sale: Mvp 2005 Baseball For Pc

sirjeffrey

Hello all,

I have decided to sell my MVP 2005 Baseball game for the PC. I figured this would be the best place to find someone willing to buy this game and play it as much as I have over the years. I am asking $45 total for it, which includes shipping. I use PayPal unless you live near Toledo OH, in which case you can come by and pick it up for cash.

It has the original jewell case, install code and both discs. It still works just fine. My only problem with it is that I use an older computer to play it, so I have to close some of the background programs in XP to get it to boot up. I assume this is the computer's fault, since it has done this since I bought the computer in 2005. Once the game boots up, it runs perfectly.

If interested feel free to PM me and I can answer any questions. Thanks.

$45 for this game sounds very reasonable. And I think the reason why you are having trouble running the game is because of your older computer.

Before you decide to get rid of this game, have you thought of getting a new computer or at least adding more RAM? If you did that you would have no problem running MVP 05.

$45 for this game sounds very reasonable. And I think the reason why you are having trouble running the game is because of your older computer.

Before you decide to get rid of this game, have you thought of getting a new computer or at least adding more RAM? If you did that you would have no problem running MVP 05.

I figured I could get more out of this game than $45, but I thought I'd give MVP Mods a break because you guys gave me an extra 2 years out of the game via the Total Conversion Mod.

I ended up giving my old computer to my daughter so she can play emulated NES and SNES games. I figured it was a RAM issue, but I just can't justify spending more money on a game I don't have much time to play now. She has enough RAM to play Mario games.

Hopefully someone on here can use it and not end up spending $100 on eBay for it. That just seems like a rip off.

I figured I could get more out of this game than $45, but I thought I'd give MVP Mods a break because you guys gave me an extra 2 years out of the game via the Total Conversion Mod.

I ended up giving my old computer to my daughter so she can play emulated NES and SNES games. I figured it was a RAM issue, but I just can't justify spending more money on a game I don't have much time to play now. She has enough RAM to play Mario games.

Hopefully someone on here can use it and not end up spending $100 on eBay for it. That just seems like a rip off.

I am glad you like the Total Conversion Mods. The guys who made them are wonderful.

I have some emulated NES and SNES games and they are still fun to play. I even have some Sega Genesis ones and NEO-GEO.

Again, you are offering a very fair price for this thing. Someone will jump at this. I would, but I already got a backup that I never touch.

I guess this thing isn't worth what I am asking.

Anyway, I put it up on eBay if anyone is interested. Right now I have 1 bid for it at $15 plus shipping. Can't complain I suppose, even if I get no other bids. I got my money out of it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250534801140&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Archived