Amazon.Com Giving Away 3 Mp3'S This Week Only!

Yankee4Life

Lurking around Eamods tonight, I saw that piratesmvp04 posted this over there and I thought that maybe some of you would be interested in this and would like to take advantage of it.

Amazon.com is giving away $3 worth of credit for AmazonMP3, their music store. So, you can download 3 songs for free then. This offer is a limited time and expires on November 30, so hurry and get your free songs. Just follow this link right here and learn more about this. Again, this is good until November 30th.

Lurking around Eamods tonight, I saw that piratesmvp04 posted this over there and I thought that maybe some of you would be interested in this and would like to take advantage of it.

Amazon.com is giving away $3 worth of credit for AmazonMP3, their music store. So, you can download 3 songs for free then. This offer is a limited time and expires on November 30, so hurry and get your free songs. Just follow this link right here and learn more about this. Again, this is good until November 30th.

Hmmmmm....... Sounds like a great way to get some free music for a future Total Classics single season mod! Let's see - I have an Amazon account, my wife has an account, my 3 daughters have accounts..... :good:

Archived