A Question for Storcka

Cubs-Blew-It-Again

I'm confused. Are you referring to me?

OBVIOUSLY NOT.

I was referring to the perv who opened a second account and put a (good) picture of Carmella DeCesare half-naked (tits visible) as his avatar.

That AtsushiOkamura guy opened a second account, hellomynameis and used that (hot) photo as his avatar.

He pretty much covered all the bases for getting kicked out.

1. Created 2nd. account (hellomynameis) to argue with himself

2. Called for hellomynameis's banning

3. Obscene pic in avatar

Three strikes and "YER OUT!"

wow making an acoount to fight with yourself...LOL!! hmmm...i didnt see the avatar but i heard its good....maybe we can have an adult section....;-)

wow making an acoount to fight with yourself...LOL!! hmmm...i didnt see the avatar but i heard its good....maybe we can have an adult section....;-)

It was good.

Carmella DeCesare. Those should tell you everything you need to know...and make you wish you were here earlier...

Oh, whatever.

If anybody needed to see the picture, they would've searched Google for it by now. It's full of 'em...

DAMN it, they said he was gay...Well, she'll find out soon enough...Oh, whatever, screw that, I have the internet and PlayBoy TV if I need to look at her...

HAHAHA, Terrell Owens said he was gay, Garcia just went along because he couldn't stand Owens in San Fran. As for Carmella, she is probably one of the best looking women in PlayBoy.

Archived