2K10 Moddable

DonSPa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone comes across those blue arrows showing the break direction of the pitch,please let me know where they are. The pitching is far to easy knowing the exact placement of the ball. They must be removed.

Sure hope someone comes up with the answer for you...I have User pitching set up as Legend (all values at 100) and it still is too easy from my perspective....Guess I had too much practice playing 2k9 without the cursor but with 2k10 I'm striking out anywhere from 6 to 12 players a game with no walks.

Removing the cursor and blue arrows would sure help.

If anyone comes across those blue arrows showing the break direction of the pitch,please let me know where they are. The pitching is far to easy knowing the exact placement of the ball. They must be removed.

I didn't come across the arrows (haven't really looked) but I have found how to get rid of them. In options>my controller>control options there is a setting for what type of aiming you want. The default appears to be "Breakpoint Aiming" but if you change it to pinpoint it will remove the blue arrows since they are no longer part of the aiming. Hope this helps.

Scratch that :( I'm an idiot and jumped the gun hoping I'd found something useful but realized I had only checked this out when throw a fastball which has no break :(

Sure hope someone comes up with the answer for you...I have User pitching set up as Legend (all values at 100) and it still is too easy from my perspective....Guess I had too much practice playing 2k9 without the cursor but with 2k10 I'm striking out anywhere from 6 to 12 players a game with no walks.

Removing the cursor and blue arrows would sure help.

I am in the same boat tks way to easy to pitch, threw a game last night struck out 16 had a perfect game for 7 2/3. I really hope we can find those directional arrows.

I don't know if you are still looking for these, but they appear to be in the gamedata.iff file.

Archived