2K10 Moddable

DonSPa

ok did some more looking and the iff editor isnt showing everything for unis but that k10 mod tool that big o posted shows the unis.Ill have to learn how to use the mod tool to put unis in game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm glad to heari the modding has begon, i half to wait a couple week for my copy to get to me, but as i want get my hands on it and play, but i'd to see what i can do with unis. sounds like were off to a good start.

i about the upgrading of systems. i did that in feb and love the system, and i have an extra system munis a real vid card ready to go with i want use it somewhere. its has a good on board vid, so its ready to use, i just have clear a hd for it.

Ok I got rid of the ball cursor when pitching. I still haven't found where the blue arrows are for the direction of the break if i can get rid of them and the early late swing popups I will be pleased.

tiedyed...

Those were one of the first changes I added to 2k9....More challanging but a lot more fun.

I sure hope you offer these in a package for download, although pitching this year appears to be more difficult.

Who knows?...I may regret adding these but sure is worth a try. :)

Will have the PC version tomorrow and from all I have read, VC and 2k Sports have done a fine job correcting last year's problems.

Thanks in advance...Lookin forward to them.

To get rid of the ball cursor its file 423 in the gamedata.iff i used photoshop and just created a new layer hid the original layer and no more ball cursor still haven't been able to locate the direction of the break arrows hopefully will find tonight.

tks pitching isnt actually all that bad just a click and couple moves with the joystick.hitting im having the most difficult time,seems i cant hit for power,the defensive swing seems to give me more hits when im not late swinging

well i looked today at pnc park and i allready see errors in the ads,the 3 ad spaces around clemente wall each have 3 ads in them instead of one and they left clementes #21 out again so im not sure how bad the repeating ads will go or if it will be like last year

i was messing around in the global file and trying some patches from last year's version and the good news u can apply some the old patches like the mizuno and nike batting gloves cleats rawling's ball and bat's but the cleats didnt work avatar can be easily replaces i have thurman munson on myplayer now it seems like we can actually mod this game

tiedyed...

Those were one of the first changes I added to 2k9....More challanging but a lot more fun.

I sure hope you offer these in a package for download, although pitching this year appears to be more difficult.

Who knows?...I may regret adding these but sure is worth a try. :)

Will have the PC version tomorrow and from all I have read, VC and 2k Sports have done a fine job correcting last year's problems.

Thanks in advance...Lookin forward to them.

Just wanted to say hello TKS, iys rare that I see anyone on here from my backyard. I live in Forest City.

I could sure use some mod help and advice...

I want to pursue a project, and I know its early so alot may not yet be known, but allow me to describe what I want to accomplish and as more is found out let me know if doable.

1. I want to, in effect, move the Padres to Honolulu, Hawaii.

2. I want to rename them the "Hawaii Sun Rays".

3. I want to replace Petco Park with a custom stadium or replace it with a Hawaiianized and renamed version of Qualcomm Stadium. Prefer a baseball/football use type stadium because Univ. of Hawaii needs new football facility and Honolulu is trying to attract interest from NFL for a Super Bowl. Can live with Petco if modded with the Field Turf, renamed, and hawaiianized with Hawaii local ads and California Flag replaced with Hawaii state flag.

4. Want field to be of Field Turf with cutout sliding pits on whatever stadium is usable. Grass surfaces get worn out by college, high school, and youth groups.

5. I have created mockups of what I think would make appropriate unis/logo and would like included to replace Padres stuff. Can "snail mail" all materials to anyone interested in reviewing.

6. Don't care about Gary Thorne or John Kruk, but is it possible to edit PA and crowd to replace "San Diego Padres" with "Hawaii Sun Rays"?

7. A question, can panoramas/backgrounds be changed? Obviously looking for something that looks like Honolulu with tall white skyscrapers, a view of diamondhead, or a "maaka" view meaning towards the mountains. Lots of Hawaiian palms would be nice.

I know it's a BIG list. But I thought this might catch someone's eye out there who might be looking for a challenge. I've always been taught to shoot for the moon cause if you miss at least you wind up among the stars.

Thanks (Mahalo) for any help you can send me and if there's anything I can research or dig up for you let me know.

This is easy to do with LOCLOOK editing tool.

3. I want to replace Petco Park with a custom stadium or replace it with a Hawaiianized and renamed version of Qualcomm Stadium. Prefer a baseball/football use type stadium because Univ. of Hawaii needs new football facility and Honolulu is trying to attract interest from NFL for a Super Bowl. Can live with Petco if modded with the Field Turf, renamed, and hawaiianized with Hawaii local ads and California Flag replaced with Hawaii state flag.

As for on field edits you'll need a Stadium editing tool should be on this site to.

4. Want field to be of Field Turf with cutout sliding pits on whatever stadium is usable. Grass surfaces get worn out by college, high school, and youth groups.

Not sure if this can be done maybe a stadium modder would know more. I specialize in LOCLOOK, UNIFORMS & ROSTERS.

5. I have created mockups of what I think would make appropriate unis/logo and would like included to replace Padres stuff. Can "snail mail" all materials to anyone interested in reviewing.

This is very easy to do with uniform templates and Photoshop check out some of my jerseys.

6. Don't care about Gary Thorne or John Kruk, but is it possible to edit PA and crowd to replace "San Diego Padres" with "Hawaii Sun Rays"?

Not sure of this either.

7. A question, can panoramas/backgrounds be changed? Obviously looking for something that looks like Honolulu with tall white skyscrapers, a view of diamondhead, or a "maaka" view meaning towards the mountains. Lots of Hawaiian palms would be nice.

I know it's a BIG list. But I thought this might catch someone's eye out there who might be looking for a challenge. I've always been taught to shoot for the moon cause if you miss at least you wind up among the stars.

Thanks (Mahalo) for any help you can send me and if there's anything I can research or dig up for you let me know.

I hope this helps you out Greg.

As for on field edits you'll need a Stadium editing tool should be on this site to.

Not sure if this can be done maybe a stadium modder would know more. I specialize in LOCLOOK, UNIFORMS & ROSTERS.

This is very easy to do with uniform templates and Photoshop check out some of my jerseys.

Not sure of this either.

I hope this helps you out Greg.

Thanks for your reply. Is loclook usable with 2ksports' mlb2k10?? If so, where do I go to get this puppy?

Ok I got rid of the ball cursor when pitching. I still haven't found where the blue arrows are for the direction of the break if i can get rid of them and the early late swing popups I will be pleased.

tiedyed...

I sure am interested in removing the ball cursor...Any chance of making that available to download?

Yours was one of the first downloads I did last year...Made you concentrate much more and, IMO, made the game even more interesting.

tiedyed...

I sure am interested in removing the ball cursor...Any chance of making that available to download?

Yours was one of the first downloads I did last year...Made you concentrate much more and, IMO, made the game even more interesting.

I have been able to remove the cursor tks, but so far i haven't been able to locate the blue directional arrows that show break direction.Without those arrows removed it really does no good to remove the ball. I am at a loss where those arrows could be.

Hey all, I've contacted a modder over at the NBA Live Forums who is willing to help crack the IFF files for stadium models. He's made some major progress with the NBA2K arenas and just needs some help from somebody who knows C++ to help compile some things. PM me if you can help out with this project.

We might not be too far away...

Hey all, I've contacted a modder over at the NBA Live Forums who is willing to help crack the IFF files for stadium models. He's made some major progress with the NBA2K arenas and just needs some help from somebody who knows C++ to help compile some things. PM me if you can help out with this project.

We might not be too far away...

that's fantastic! would that mean he could help modding cyberfaces too? i know for 2k9, there was a tutorial out there to remodel them, but it was a really fast video with no audio, and was in chinese. it would be really good to be able to learn how to do these things.

Hmm..you would think sooner or later additional some modding could be done. Does anyone know if several teams could actually be made. Nothing like TC10 or anything but at least enough to create several All Time type classic teams.

from what i understand, there is a limit to how many players that can be created by the in-game editor, so an external program to edit rosters will be needed. tywiggins has said he will work on making one this year too.

Archived