Could Use A Little Menu Help.

tks

Menus were so easy to use in 2k9, don't know why they needed to change, especially when they are more confusing.

Anyhow....Here's my problem. I use a X360 controller which worked just fine with 2k9.

I am playing on a PC.

#1...How do you change pitching and hitting views during a game (or before the game for that matter)?...None of the 360 control buttons seem to do anything.

#2..Where in the world is the menu to edit players and change attributes?

Otherwise, I'm slowly figuring out other control issues....GRRR! :mad:

Menus were so easy to use in 2k9, don't know why they needed to change, especially when they are more confusing.

Anyhow....Here's my problem. I use a X360 controller which worked just fine with 2k9.

I am playing on a PC.

#1...How do you change pitching and hitting views during a game (or before the game for that matter)?...None of the 360 control buttons seem to do anything.

#2..Where in the world is the menu to edit players and change attributes?

Otherwise, I'm slowly figuring out other control issues....GRRR! :mad:

Once you are in a game, exit to the game summary, or whatever it's called when you pause. Then hit the 2 key on your keyboard's number pad. Go to Options, and you will see camera settings (this is from memory, but this is how I recall it without being in front of the game at the moment). Camera settings do not save after you shut down the game, same as 2K9 was.

Incidentally, if you want to use the camera settings from 2k9, select the ones simply called "Batter" and "Pitcher".. There are others called "Batter 2", "Batter 3", "Pitcher 2", and "Pitcher 3".. These behave much differently than the 2k9 cameras.

Once you are in a game, exit to the game summary, or whatever it's called when you pause. Then hit the 2 key on your keyboard's number pad. Go to Options, and you will see camera settings (this is from memory, but this is how I recall it without being in front of the game at the moment). Camera settings do not save after you shut down the game, same as 2K9 was.

Incidentally, if you want to use the camera settings from 2k9, select the ones simply called "Batter" and "Pitcher".. There are others called "Batter 2", "Batter 3", "Pitcher 2", and "Pitcher 3".. These behave much differently than the 2k9 cameras.

Thanks, Hollywood, for the help.

Everyday I learn a little bit more about the menu sequence. Unfortunately I would rather be spending more time playing the game. :)

Archived