Player File To See If It Is Compatible With My Tools

jor1980

Hi i was asked for thebigoriole81 to see if there is a chance to apply my knowledge about iff files in nba2k to MLB2k, i am going to make a try, but i still haven´t some player file so if anyone could upload to me it could be great.

I have made tools for nb2k like CyberfaceConverter, JerseyEditor or IffCdfStudio and if i have time i am going to make something for this game

thats cool jor ,what we need is a tool to be able to change portraits because there are quite a few players who have old portraits,like on the pirates young still has a dodgers portrait from 2 years ago.And we have no tool thats been able to do this except for texmod but that program has to be running in order for the changes to be seen instead of being changed "in game"If u could create a program for this it would be a very very much needed addon.

What files in particular do you want? Attached is a zip file that contains the list of files.

list.zip

Here's an assortment of files:

http://tywiggins.mlbmods.com/some_MLB2K10_files.zip

Thank´s for the files i am going to work on them to see if there is any chance to adapt my tools.I´ll keep you informed

Hi i have been able to export a face to blender with uv mapping, the files are similar to nba2k but it has some dificult changes, but for the moment i have solved them.

You are going to see captures of the first face in blender soon in moddingway and i am already working on the cyber face converter for MLB so in hours or a few days i think that it will be ready

Hi i have been able to export a face to blender with uv mapping, the files are similar to nba2k but it has some dificult changes, but for the moment i have solved them.

You are going to see captures of the first face in blender soon in moddingway and i am already working on the cyber face converter for MLB so in hours or a few days i think that it will be ready

Wow, this sounds amazing! Very nice to have you here and helping us out.

Archived