The Weird Experience That Happened To Me...

Any of you guys have an experience where you see someone on the street (not a homeless person, just someone walking by you), and you know you know them, but you don't know how?

Today I saw this dude, and I'm sure we've met before, but I have no idea where. I know the dude's full name, what schools he's attended, his brother's name, his birthday, etc. All without knowing how I know him. Just bizarre. :wacko:

In the Shoutbox, SeanO mentioned that the opposite happened to him. He had a 10-minute conversation with someone who knew everything about him, but Sean had no idea how the converser knew saw. I didn't do this to the guy I know, didn't want him to freak out.

So... has it (or anything like it) ever happened to you?

I've had the Sean O experience as well...a few times, now. Random people walk up and start talking, all the while I'm attempting to make polite, pacifying conversation while racking my brain wondering who the hell they are, and why I can't remember their face.

I've had the Sean O experience as well...a few times, now. Random people walk up and start talking, all the while I'm attempting to make polite, pacifying conversation while racking my brain wondering who the hell they are, and why I can't remember their face.

Yah, that's the very reason I didn't say anything to him. I also didn't want him going "Who the _&^# are you?"

Strange stuff.

There's some weird stuff hidden in the corners of our brains. There's probably a good bunch of stuff we could remember if our brains allowed it, but we wouldn't want to remember.

Yah. You're definitely right about that. Usually though, if you give me the name of someone I've met or I know, I know where I met them.

This has never happened to me once.

Consider yourself lucky. I know so much about this guy, and I have no idea why.

Consider yourself lucky. I know so much about this guy, and I have no idea why.

You know when it is going to hit you and you are all of a sudden going to remember where you know this guy from? Right in the middle of the night. You're probably going to wake up out of a sound sleep and say "oh yeah, now I know!"

You know when it is going to hit you and you are all of a sudden going to remember where you know this guy from? Right in the middle of the night. You're probably going to wake up out of a sound sleep and say "oh yeah, now I know!"

I hope this comes true. I'm sort of worried that I won't be able to sleep until I figure it out.

However, I have concluded I have enough info that I could write a biography on the guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to his house, say Happy Birthday, invite yourself to the party, then ask him who the hell he is and how you know him as you're staggering out of his front lawn at 3:45am.

Hahaha, I like that idea.

Me: Hey dude! Happy Birthday!

Dude: Hi...

Me: Do you remember me man?

Dude: Ummmm, nope.

Me: OK. Me either. I know your brother's name, your middle name, the schools you went to, you play rugby, your parent's marriage situation. I just don't know how I know you. Any ideas?

Dude takes out a mobile phone and calls the nearest hospitals pysch ward.

Me: Watcha doing dude?

Dude: Just stay here. In a few moments some very nice people are going to take you away and answer all your questions.

At that point, you take the cell phone, ram it in the body cavity with the closest proximity to the ground, give him a wet willie, insult his neighbours, then run away screaming "It's Opening Day! Woohoo! Go Pirates!"

In fact, you can just do the "Go Pirates" part and you'll get admitted to the local psych ward anyway.

At that point, you take the cell phone, ram it in the body cavity with the closest proximity to the ground, give him a wet willie, insult his neighbours, then run away screaming "It's Opening Day! Woohoo! Go Pirates!"

In fact, you can just do the "Go Pirates" part and you'll get admitted to the local psych ward anyway.

Hahahahahahha! lol.gif

Archived