Drills Are Good Idea But...

SolRayz

...why change our perspective to pointless view angles and then also change our default button configs 2K. WHY!!! I'm telling you 2K, put down the bong and start thinking rationally before releasing these games...lol. Seams kind of pointless to practice drills like steals at a view angle you will never see in a real game and with the L1 and R1 buttons reversed to top it off. Same when you practice fielding, the buttons are all reversed. Totally pointless. The batting drills are ok.

Also why do we have to exit out of drills so we can get back into it and try again....duh. I'm telling you, someone was high on drugs when they came up with this. :facepalm:

What I would like for practice drills is to be able to have batting practice. You against the BP pitcher who throws one specific pitch or a variety. That way you can get your timing down or practice against a knuckleballer. Another option would be for you to be the BP pitcher so you could learn the correct gestures for each pitch. I do agree with the controller buttons, I thought I was doing something wrong.

Check out your controller options - specifically, try changing Player Perspective Fielding Controls and/or Player Perspective Base Running Controls to the opposite of what you have them set to now.

No idea if it will help or not, but, based on the name, is might be worth a shot.

Archived