My Player Crash Bug?

squall14716

After my first MLB playoff game for my pitcher, the game saves and immediately crashes to desktop. Whenever I reload the save, it crashes to desktop every time without fail. I went to my backup file (and backed it up again, of course), played though the first playoff game again and end up with the same result - game saves and crashes to desktop. So it looks like my career ends there, unless I want to completely skip the playoffs. :(

Anyone else having this issue?

• 1 month later...

If it's so simple, please feel free to figure out what the problem is and make the mod yourself.

Ty has already worked on and incorporated a fix for the My Player corruption in his roster editor. It's an issue with the postseason goal, which Ty's program removes, and, from what I've heard, that has fixed the problem for everyone who's tried it.

If there was a mod that eliminated all modes but play ball. I played without a hitch and loved the game until I started getting crashes in franchise mode. It corrupted the save and I lost all 60 or so games I had played. Next chise crashed after 2 games and now I cant get through a game! I changed roster files and cleared cache and all...not working. Updated windows, sound and video...not working. I love this game and have had more fun with it than anything including the show since mvp, but a patch (whenever it comes) this big is called "wait til next year". Oh well, heres to exibition games!

Archived