Nike and Adidas Cleats Update

WestsideKidd

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Nike and Adidas Cleats Update

File Submitter: WestsideKidd

File Submitted: 23 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

The Nike-Swoosh is now better in place or whatever. (Sorry for my very bad english.) So it looks more realistic. Copy the global file into your game folder. Greetings from Germany!!!

Click here to download this file

Ty for the release, it looks good i haven't tested it yet, but i remember last year in 2k9, it would overwrite the previous global, which means if we want to keep any future updates (ie) threaded new baseball + the new cleats mod, they would have to be both tied into 1 file, can this be done ?

edit...

i just installed the mod, and it looks great as for the shoes, but it does take away the modded new baseball, so hopefully it can be modded together.

I asked in the original thread, which has now been deleted due to the update. It seems that parts 247, 255, 375, 380, 627 and 633 and the ones in global.iff which correspond to the cleats bitmaps, but they can't be exported and imported from the NBA 2K10 mod tool as they need to be converted to a DDS file first.

I asked in the original thread, which has now been deleted due to the update. It seems that parts 247, 255, 375, 380, 627 and 633 and the ones in global.iff which correspond to the cleats bitmaps, but they can't be exported and imported from the NBA 2K10 mod tool as they need to be converted to a DDS file first.

I´m so sorry, but that was my very first mod, and there are so many things that I don´t understand with that modding thing. I want do so much mods and understand nothing. Yes, call me a fool. But MarkB, I know that you´re right.

Ty for the release, it looks good i haven't tested it yet, but i remember last year in 2k9, it would overwrite the previous global, which means if we want to keep any future updates (ie) threaded new baseball + the new cleats mod, they would have to be both tied into 1 file, can this be done ?

edit...

i just installed the mod, and it looks great as for the shoes, but it does take away the modded new baseball, so hopefully it can be modded together.

All I can do is to post the shoes bmp and everbody had to install that with the NBA2K10 modding tool by himself. I mean if you want that... I don´t know.

edit...

I uploaded now the global file with the cleats and the baseball.

I´m so sorry, but that was my very first mod, and there are so many things that I don´t understand with that modding thing. I want do so much mods and understand nothing. Yes, call me a fool. But MarkB, I know that you´re right.

Please, don't be sorry. I didn't mean for my last post to possibly come off as an insult to you at all, my apologies if it did. I was just trying to list the files used in the mod so that they could be exported from one global.iff file and into another in case it was useful to others. Of course, now that you've combined them with fyr3wyr3's visible rotation ball, the problem is resolved. :drinks:

You created a very nice mod, and your time and efforts are very much appreciated by myself, and others who use the mod.

Thanks again! :)

Please, don't be sorry. I didn't mean for my last post to possibly come off as an insult to you at all, my apologies if it did. I was just trying to list the files used in the mod so that they could be exported from one global.iff file and into another in case it was useful to others. Of course, now that you've combined them with fyr3wyr3's visible rotation ball, the problem is resolved. :drinks:

You created a very nice mod, and your time and efforts are very much appreciated by myself, and others who use the mod.

Thanks again! :)

I want to thank you for your very positive feedback!!! And please excuse my very bad english. I have to learn it again.

Archived