Is It Possible To Convert Mod Files For 2K9 Over To 2K10?

AstrosFanLB17

Technically, yes - the bitmaps from the 2K9 mod could be exported, then imported into the appropriate file in 2K10, but I doubt it could be automated at this stage with the tools we have.

In the future, though, definitely possible, if someone were to make a mod for it.

Ive been messing with uniforms for the past week now, trying different things out with both 2k9 and 2k10, and the answer is if you import a file from 2k9 into 2k10 you wont get the hat texture, it will be a white untexture gross looking hat, same thing for importing 2k10 uniforms into 2k9.

ok i just tested 2k10 with one of my uni's from last year and it works, jacce i had probs too with the hat but i found that instead of transporting the hat file just work on the hat individually the rest of the files transport ok

ok i just tested 2k10 with one of my uni's from last year and it works, jacce i had probs too with the hat but i found that instead of transporting the hat file just work on the hat individually the rest of the files transport ok

So this is a good thing. There are several uniforms that I'd like.

• 1 month later...

Archived