Astros Fix for 2010

Jacce522

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Astros Fix for 2010

File Submitter: Jacce522

File Submitted: 29 Mar 2010

File Updated: 29 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

This mod replaces all the astros uniforms with a black stripe down the pant leg. I looked at pictures from

yahoo and this is what they should be wearing this year they wore it last year. I also included the 1965 astros

home uniform, they plan on wearing april 10th, 2010 against the phillies for turn back the clock night. Also fixed the helmet and pants for the bph and bp away.

Install:

Copy all of the iff files to your MLB 2K10 directory, there is no need to keep the originals.

The 1965 uniform will overwrite the alt 1 so be sure to back up that file!

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

index.php?app=downloads&module=display§

File Name: Astros Fix for 2010

File Submitter: Jacce522

File Submitted: 29 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

This mod replaces all the astros uniforms with a black stripe down the pant leg. I looked at pictures from

yahoo and this is what they should be wearing this year they wore it last year. I also included the 1965 astros

home uniform, they plan on wearing april 10th, 2010 against the phillies for turn back the clock night. Also fixed the helmet and pants for the bph and bp away.

Install:

Copy all of the iff files to your MLB 2K10 directory, there is no need to keep the originals.

The 1965 uniform will overwrite the alt 1 so be sure to back up that file!

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

I'm looking forward to this when the link isn't broken.

I d/ld your Astros fix, and there is no black stripe on the pants. You can see the line where it's suppose to be, but the pants are all grey. I can just about guarantee I d/ld them correctly.

LL...

I don't believe you installed the uniforms correctly. I installed all the new unis and they all have the black stripe on the pants.

Be sure you place each uniform file in the main 2k10 directory...If you do that, you will be asked if you want to replace the original file with the new file....If you don't get that question then you are not placing the new file in the main directory.

Do not try to replace by placing the new file directly over the old file...Not gonna work. New file must be placed directly into the main 2k10 directory.

Try that and see what happens....It should work just fine.

Archived