Is It Worth It?

iuhyeah

I know this is for the PC version but I was wondering if anyone has played 2k 10 on XBOX 360 yet? I have taken a year off from baseball video games and wouldnt mind picking up MLB 2k 10 for 360 if its worth it. So if anyone has played it feel free to give me some pro's, con's about the game and if I should pick it up! Thanks!

I don't play it, so my opinion doesn't mean much compared to some who have... I will just say this...

For me, from everything I have read, it isn't worth $30 for the PC. If that is the case, it really isn't worth the $60 for the 360.

I still would not rule out me getting the PC version if the patch ever comes, and is a good one. Still not sure it would be worth $60 in my eyes.

Great improvement overall especially My Player Mode.

Franchise Mode SUCKS though.

360 version is not worth it can't edit all minor league players due to edit limit.

Franchise mode is only 1 year not really a franchise more of a season mode.

I personally am going back to MVP.

I don't play it, so my opinion doesn't mean much compared to some who have... I will just say this...

For me, from everything I have read, it isn't worth $30 for the PC. If that is the case, it really isn't worth the $60 for the 360.

I still would not rule out me getting the PC version if the patch ever comes, and is a good one. Still not sure it would be worth $60 in my eyes.

i feel the same way you do, but it has to be worth it for $3 right?

Archived