MLB 2K10 Official Roster Update 04-01-2010

Trues

File Name: MLB 2K10 Official Roster Update 04-01-2010

File Submitter: Trues

File Submitted: 05 Apr 2010

File Updated: 05 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Rosters

MLB 2K10 Official Roster Update 04-01-2010 by 2K Sports.

Directions:

Extract the Roster040110.ROS to the following directory.

Windows XP

C: / Documents and Settings / [uSER] / Application Data / 2K Sports /Major League Baseball 2K10 / Saves

Windows Vista - 7

C: / Users / [uSER] /AppData / Roaming / 2K Sports / Major League Baseball 2K10 / Saves

Click here to download this file

These rosters are from 2K Sports (I only submitted them), that's why they are official. Again, I did NOT make these rosters. If you have a problem with them, please go to the 2k forums to voice your concerns.

File Name: MLB 2K10 Official Roster Update 04-01-2010

File Submitter: Trues

File Submitted: 05 Apr 2010

File Updated: 05 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Rosters

MLB 2K10 Official Roster Update 04-01-2010 by 2K Sports.

Directions:

Extract the Roster040110.ROS to the following directory.

Windows XP

C: / Documents and Settings / [uSER] / Application Data / 2K Sports /Major League Baseball 2K10 / Saves

Windows Vista - 7

C: / Users / [uSER] /AppData / Roaming / 2K Sports / Major League Baseball 2K10 / Saves

Click here to download this file

I am hoping someone can help me with the install of these rosters. I have looked at my computer and do not see the same path that Trues has showed. I do not have a AppData folder on my C drive (or at least I cannot find it). Running Windows 7.

Go to My Computer and hit the alt key to bring up the file menu. Now, go to tools then folder options. Hit the view tab and under advanced settings, check the box next to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives". Now, you should be able to see that folder.

I hope this helps.

Go to My Computer and hit the alt key to bring up the file menu. Now, go to tools then folder options. Hit the view tab and under advanced settings, check the box next to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives". Now, you should be able to see that folder.

I hope this helps.

Thank you - It worked like a charm.

Archived