Can Anyone Use Rosters Other Than Default In My Player Mode?

emcnally

I've tried many different rosters, but for some reason only the default will work. Even if I save the daily roster as a roster it crashes when I try to start a new My Player. Has anyone been able to setup My Player with a modified roster?

Not to be picky but why ask this question again? You did it in the other thread.

Well I asked it in a main thread to bring attention to it where in the other thread it may not have been seen by others that may be having this problem.

I use a custom roster with my myPlayer

I can use the official roster, but thats it so far. I took the last official roster and changed a name of a fake player to Scott Sizemore and added him to the tigers and downloaded the DNA for Austin Jackson. Checked to make sure I had my lineups filled and my pitching rotation correct. Tried to create a career and it crashed to desktop. At least now I know it should work with non default rosters. thanks krawhitham

think I figured my problem out. I used the apr 8th official download and made some changes and it worked fine. Then I downloaded Austin Jacksons DNA, thats when it started crashing again. I used Ty's editor to look at it and wouldnt ya know it Austin Jackson now shows up twice as player $ 3757 and 3758. I went thru it all again thinking he was already in the roster, but he wasnt so I downloaded Jacksons DNA again. Now he is showing up twice again and it crashes so I think its got something to do with the DNA profile of Jackson I downloaded. It all works fine as long as I dont download it.

think I figured my problem out. I used the apr 8th official download and made some changes and it worked fine. Then I downloaded Austin Jacksons DNA, thats when it started crashing again. I used Ty's editor to look at it and wouldnt ya know it Austin Jackson now shows up twice as player $ 3757 and 3758. I went thru it all again thinking he was already in the roster, but he wasnt so I downloaded Jacksons DNA again. Now he is showing up twice again and it crashes so I think its got something to do with the DNA profile of Jackson I downloaded. It all works fine as long as I dont download it.

I haven't tested the download DNA thing. But players 3757-3807 are the same slots used for the create-a-players and My Player.

If you go to Create Player, can you delete one of the Austin Jacksons?

I haven't tested the download DNA thing. But players 3757-3807 are the same slots used for the create-a-players and My Player.

If you go to Create Player, can you delete one of the Austin Jacksons?

I just tried this, and when I deleted the one in create a player they both disappeared. I think Im gonna give up on the DNA download and work with the fake name roster and maybe he is in game already under another name. As long as Im not using DNA downloads it all works. 2ksports said their is some type of problem with the DNA downloads and my player and that the team is working on the issue.

Archived