Anyone Else Not Happy With Fielding Cam

kumala

I wish there was the three different cams we had from the other 2kgames. I hate it when the cam changes to directly overhead on flyballs. I liked how we could see at least the outfield walls and stadium. Its like watching from a blimp when balls were hit high. doubt it will ever be patched.

I wish there was the three different cams we had from the other 2kgames. I hate it when the cam changes to directly overhead on flyballs. I liked how we could see at least the outfield walls and stadium. Its like watching from a blimp when balls were hit high. doubt it will ever be patched.

if anyone can do it, it would be Ariel, him n terry has done very great cam mods for nba2k10, if he has the time, he might be able to get a couple baseball cams as seen on tv. aka espn cam etc? i know its possible we just gotta figure out the hex numbers for the game, i think the coding is just like the basketball ?

edit. this is the topic from over @ nlsc, and wut Ariel n terry have done..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=72570

ive d/l the editor, which is here...

http://www.editpadpro.com/

ima install it and see if we can even open the exe if we can, we might have something ..

edit ... :yahoo: yes it does work now just gotta figure which string it is ?exe%20example.jpg

if anyone can do it, it would be Ariel, him n terry has done very great cam mods for nba2k10, if he has the time, he might be able to get a couple baseball cams as seen on tv. aka espn cam etc? i know its possible we just gotta figure out the hex numbers for the game, i think the coding is just like the basketball ?

edit. this is the topic from over @ nlsc, and wut Ariel n terry have done..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=72570

ive d/l the editor, which is here...

http://www.editpadpro.com/

ima install it and see if we can even open the exe if we can, we might have something ..

edit ... :yahoo: yes it does work now just gotta figure which string it is ?exe%20example.jpg

thanks will send a pm to them to see if they work on something or give me ideas on this.

I can't even register to the site. would you be able to contact them and ask if they would take a shot at this

i don't know terry, but i will send a pm to Ariel, he comes here time to time to, and see if he would be willing to, i have tried to find the code, by matching the same cam lines with 2k10 basketball, but some of the lines are like 1 letter off, and when i load the exe it crashes straight to my desktop, im not that fluent with hex coding, but the main thing i know 4shure was getting the exe to open, and with that program, we definitely can have have new camera mods.

i don't know terry, but i will send a pm to Ariel, he comes here time to time to, and see if he would be willing to, i have tried to find the code, by matching the same cam lines with 2k10 basketball, but some of the lines are like 1 letter off, and when i load the exe it crashes straight to my desktop, im not that fluent with hex coding, but the main thing i know 4shure was getting the exe to open, and with that program, we definitely can have have new camera mods.

Thanks, Ill try to take a look at this hex file later tonight.

downloaded the hex editor, but I wouldn't know where to start on this. I found where the camera numbers are but not what to edit.

Did you back you original exe. when you tried to edit some values.

-----

<a href=http://www.savetubevideo.com>youtube descargar</a>

changed some values on a hex for flyballs, loaded and did not crash, not what changed. But did find the same line as the nba2k10 cams and this one affects the batter pitcher cams not so much fieldng cams. I copied and pasted the lines from nba2ka forum and the batter/pitcher cams came out all scrambled but as soon as a ball was hit, it returned to a normal fielding view. will deep deeper in this and see what I can come up with.

changed some values on a hex for flyballs, loaded and did not crash, not what changed. But did find the same line as the nba2k10 cams and this one affects the batter pitcher cams not so much fieldng cams. I copied and pasted the lines from nba2ka forum and the batter/pitcher cams came out all scrambled but as soon as a ball was hit, it returned to a normal fielding view. will deep deeper in this and see what I can come up with.

Sounds like you're making some progress, kumula. Keep us posted man. :popcorn:

damn I thought I was done with this editing craze, but mlb2k just draws me back. I'm trying to connect with terry to see if he help out with this. Its a matter of trial and error, always keep a back up of that exe in case of a crash. As soon as a major discovery is made it will be posted. Can of figured out this hex thing but looks like some long nights and a lot of pop to keep me going. I am hopeful 2k releases a patch that provides for more cams or at least the ability to save the batter/pitcher settings.

damn I thought I was done with this editing craze, but mlb2k just draws me back. I'm trying to connect with terry to see if he help out with this. Its a matter of trial and error, always keep a back up of that exe in case of a crash. As soon as a major discovery is made it will be posted. Can of figured out this hex thing but looks like some long nights and a lot of pop to keep me going. I am hopeful 2k releases a patch that provides for more cams or at least the ability to save the batter/pitcher settings.

Don't fight the urge to "mod" man, it's just in you. Embrace the Dark Side. :spiteful:

I have faith in you, I still use your excellent datafile for MVP. :drinks:

thanks maestro. I will not stop till this monster is slayed. By the way nice find with the team specific cams.

Thanks.

I was going to bring that thread to your attention, in case you hadn't seen it yet. I think it adds a new little wrinkle to pitching, for those that find pitching too easy.

Archived