Trues

File Name: Minute Maid Park

File Submitter: Trues

File Submitted: 15 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Stadiums

Minute Maid Park v1.0 for MLB 2K10 by Trues 4/15/10

What's been updated:

- Grass

- All new ads (updated from opening day 2010)

- Coca Cola sign

- Various color adjustments

Everything can't be exact due to the limitations of 2k's stadium design, but it's better.

Instructions:

Extract the stadium_hoa.iff file to your main MLB 2k10 directory and overwrite the current file. Please back up your original file first.

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

• 2 months later...

i downloaded this file and it failed when i tried to extract. anyone else have trouble extracting?

No issues here. Downloaded with Firefox, extracted with winrar.

*Very nice work Trues, this goes right up there with your Wrigley version. :drinks:

Alright, I just tried to download it again and it did not extract. I used WinRar and then I tried to extract with 7 Zip.

I tried to download it a 3rd time but unfortunately i get the message:

"You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day."

I probably will donate the 5 bucks to download all the stadiums. have to wait for paypal to take the cash from my bank account though which is like 5-7 days, mad weak paypal.

anyway, have you guys ever thought of uploading your files to Uploaded.to ?

the reason i'm asking is because i think uploaded.to pays you per download of the files you upload.

take a look at your download stats and see if it makes sense, perhaps you'll end up getting more than 5 bucks.

i've seen it done before with PESedit.com patch, which is a huge modding community for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. They use uploaded.to cuz thousands of people download their patch and people are usually too cheap to donate.

whatever is working for you guys though, anyways thanks again

Archived