Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dand has a tutorial for blending, hidden somewhere in this forum (Creative Discussions.) Thanks for the input with the vlad sig. ESPN could make a top ten of Vlad's outrageous HR's lol. Anyways, I just spent some time whipping this up. Its definately one of my favourites:

reedsigcopyzx0.jpg

Here you go:

chipperjonesna5.png

Let me know if you want anything changed.

A couple things would make this sig dandy:

COuld you change the background color to the red on the helmet? Also could you make Chipper darker? He looks kind of pale; I think an "Auto Levels" if you use PS would do the trick.

or Manny who?

I saw the sig after I posted it and that's exactly what I thougt. I still have the .psd for it, but I'm not really going to use it, so I'm not going to change it. If somebody else wants it, I'll change it though because it only takes about a second.

fred13's sig is sick. Reed Johnson = Thug's favorite player.

I was wondering if anybody would have some free time and maybe make me a Shea Hillenbrand(SP) sig out of spite just for his antics shown to the Jays.

Thank you.

fred13's sig is sick. Reed Johnson = Thug's favorite player.

I was wondering if anybody would have some free time and maybe make me a Shea Hillenbrand(SP) sig out of spite just for his antics shown to the Jays.

Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment. Johnson's my favourite player as well. He plays the game the way it should be played. I'll give your request a shot as I share your feelings toward hillenbrand

can i get a sig with delmon elijah dukes and bj upton on it? id love a catchy slogan on it like "the three amigos" for example, but i cant think of one... also my name on it would be nice... THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE!!!

Yeah, a catchy slogan like "what, they're 30 games out and they think were going to mess up the team chemistry, we should be playing for the big club." That's the second time they have complained about being in the minors. They are starting to rub managment and fans the wrong way. Delmon is already well known with the fans and umpires as well.

Sorry, had to vent a little. I hate players with that type of attitude. I found some Broussard pictures that are on the mariners website if anyone could make the Perez and Ben sig. Thanks guys.