Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been meaning to say this, but that white Scriptina 1px stroked with black 1px isn't working for me. Try making it bolder or something and stroking it with a different color/gradient.

-dan

thanks for the tips dan. i guess i'm learning from the great one, right. :D

KC's talking about the bar behind your render, Guest.

Hokieboy, I think I fall behind KC and probably Tribe too. I don't do sigs anymore - though I draw a pretty real iMac in Photoshop...:smile:

-dan

Dan, everyone falls behind KC. I don't think Tribe has been making too much lately either, I think you could both hold your own against each other.

KC's talking about the bar behind your render, Guest.

Hokieboy, I think I fall behind KC and probably Tribe too. I don't do sigs anymore - though I draw a pretty real iMac in Photoshop...:smile:

-dan

Yeah, I've been meaning to say that I like that bar behind the render.

Dan, everyone falls behind KC. I don't think Tribe has been making too much lately either, I think you could both hold your own against each other.

Ya, where did he go? I saw some of his siggies and was wow..since he didn't start making em when I was there.

You tend to forget some stuff after awhile of not doing them.

I guess that can be true for some people. I didn't make sigs for like, i don't know, 4 months, and it wasn't that hard to get back into. I think the key is coming up with something new, whether it be brushes or effects, and run with that. From that you can evolve your work into more rounded stuff. And maybe after a while, you'll start to pick up the stuff you forgot. At least thats how it was for me. But whatever it is, I just find working with photoshop and sig making and stuff really enjoyable.

Glad to see the sigs section is getting goin' again. I just made a new sig, but didn't have time to make a good one. Can someone make me a sig with Delgado on it and the new stadium. An avatar wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks in advance.