Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more question, how do you make all those dark shadows and stuff? Also how do you change the color properties? And how do you make those grid lines, like I know how to do the diagnal lines, filter/video, but how do you make those grid lines and dots, like in my sig that filthy made?

well, all that stuff is kind of hard to explain. I don't think that gimp has the color properties. the dark shadows are motion blur and color burn as a layer selection thingy. Idk. The patterns or scan lines. Make a new 3x3 document and make it have three white squares diagnoly. then save the pattern under some menu (image?). hope that helped a little bit.

to be more specific

Anyways , congrats to all the sig makers of late for making great eye-pleasing forum signatures. I wish I could join in , I am very eager to , but the laptop with photoshop broke down for the 100th time :x...just when I figured out how to use brushes properly! aargh

lol so what are u... a cubs fan or an angels fan... your name is mprior, but the avatar is the angels.. lsat i checked prior is still regularly losing games for my cubbies :)

Im a diehard "Cobs" fan :D. Im a huge John Lackey fan also. That is why I have a Angels avatar. If that makes any sense.