Mlb 2K10?

abc006

5 members have voted

1. 1. abc's return is...

• Glorious
    • Very Glorious

I'm finally seriously considering getting a baseball video game that wasn't made before 2005, mainly because 2K10 finally has the much-needed "My Player" mode thing, and apparently has slightly less bugs than 2K9. However, I know my computer isn't nearly good enough for any decent graphics - my RAM is fine, but I've got an awful Graphics Card, an ATI Radeon XPress Series 128 MB. As you can see, they stack up pretty bad:

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?p_make=AMD&p_deriv=Sempron+3500%2B&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+Xpress+1100+128mb&g_id=997&game=MLB+2K10&ram=2&checkSubmit=#system%20requirements

So, in case anybody knows, is this card so awful that the game simply won't work, or will it run, just with some compromised graphics? (I've got a Vista in case anybody wants to know.) Thanks!

How much is "pretty cheap" and could you recommend me one? (Or at least a site where people can better answer this question.)

Dont need a site that can better answer it, I know what im talking about.:) #1 are you in the US or Canada? I buy all my parts from newegg.com they're awesome and ship in USA and Canada. Not sure about The Planet Skyron in the Galaxy Andromeda, maybe? :popcorn: If you are, I can show you some price options.

Dont need a site that can better answer it, I know what im talking about.:) #1 are you in the US or Canada? I buy all my parts from newegg.com they're awesome and ship in USA and Canada. Not sure about The Planet Skyron in the Galaxy Andromeda, maybe? :popcorn: If you are, I can show you some price options.

Bob44, make sure you find out what type of slot the mobo has: PCI, PCI-E, or AGP. Also, when picking out video cards, be mindful of PSU requirements.

Just my 2 cents. :hi:

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501.

I haven't been back in so long simply because I haven't really been playing MVP too much, only occasionally. The fact that I registered for this site almost 4 years ago is pretty astounding. It's hard to tell how much has changed, except it seems a little quieter, but that may be just me - the biggest change seems to be the fact that there's now a subscription deal. By the way, I find it outrageous that my brilliant CTS work does not qualify me as a modder exempt from subscription. Nah, just kidding - If I end up getting this thing, I'll definitely be sending a 10 dollar bill in the mail. (None of this "credit card" stuff.)

Hmm, a Dell Inspiron 1501....so I guess were talking about a laptop. I didn't realize you were on a laptop. From what I see there were no dedicated video card options with this laptop. You have onboard graphics which can't be changed. Sorry.

Archived